At Akar d.o.o., we understand that the protection of your personal data is of utmost importance, which is why we have always treated it as a priority.
Statement about the processing of personal data informs you of all the important aspects of the protection of personal data. AKAR d.o.o. ensures that your personal data is processed in accordance with the latest standards and legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Where will your personal information be stored and for how long?
Personal data that we collect on the basis of your express consent will be stored in an electronic or physical database (depending on the form of personal data obtained), properly protected and accessible only by authorised employees of AKAR d.o.o. The personal information you provide to us is stored within the European Union. The personal data collected may be kept in the personal data file until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn, or for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed or to meet the legal requirements.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal information will be used for the purpose of:
- identification of individuals
- providing user support
- completion of the purchasing process (shipping, delivery of goods, issuing invoices, resolving customer claims and warranty management)
- purchase history management
- a free e-mail newsletter to keep you informed about the news, general information and other offers at FirstCornerShop
- market analysis
We undertake not to update or sell your personal information to any third party without prior notice and obtaining your express written consent.
What types of personal information do we process?
The company collects the following types of personal information:
- name and surname,
- the company (otional),
- home address,
- shipping address,
- phone number,
- e-mail address,
- online store user account data,
- information about the purchase and payment method.
Your rights in the field of personal data protection
At Akar d.o.o., we always ensure the exercise of the rights of the individual.
- Right to be deleted/forgotten You have the right to ask the controller to correct or supplement inaccurate or defective personal information concerning you. You have the right to request the operator to delete personal data concerning you immediately. In the event of a correction, addition or deletion of the personal data of the correction, completion or deletion, the operator must notify you without delay.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data You have the right to ask the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data by the controller in the event of their inaccuracy, illegality, termination of the purpose of processing or filing of an objection.
- The right to portability of your data You have the right to ask the controller to provide you with personal information that he or she processes in connection with you. You have the right to require the controller to pass on the personal data that it processes in connection with you to another controller at your request.
- Right to contract In addition to the right to withdraw consent, in the event that your personal information is used for information purposes, direct marketing at any time you request in writing to cease using your information for this purpose. In the case of objection to processing for marketing purposes, the controller will immediately cease processing personal data for marketing and notification purposes.
- The right to access personal information concerning you You have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation whether personal data and access to personal data concerning you and the following information are processed by you: the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data concerning you, the users of your personal data, the estimated period of retention of personal data, source of personal information.
- Violation of the protection of personal data In the event of a breach of the protection of your personal data and in the event that it is probable that such a breach of the protection of your personal data may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will immediately notify you.
Data controller and important information regarding the processing of your personal information
The personal data controller is Akar d.o.o., Delavska cesta 24, 4208 Šenčur.
We undertake to process all collected data only for the purposes of the listed management purposes. The processing of personal data and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation, as well as in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
In case of any questions, ambiguities, assertion of your rights in the field of personal data, please contact the contact person of the controller at: AKAR d.o.o., Delavska cesta 24, 4208 Šenčur or at firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Cookie is a short message, that web page sends to browser when you open it. This way a page can recognise you and remembers your information to ensure you easier and faster usage. With help of cookies we can make essential pages to our web site, to make it even easier and friendlier to use. Using cookies on our page ensures faster, easier and more effective usage.
Cookies we use
||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
||2 days||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.|
||session||Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget.|
||session||Allows customers to dismiss the Store Notice.|
Cookies in browser
Majority of web browsers accept cookies by default and deletes them after they expire. User can all cookies or cookies for certain domain deletes also by hand or fully disables them. How to do that differs from browser to browser and you will have to find a guide for your browser specifically. In case you decide to fully disable cookies for our page, some of the functions will not be working properly.
Use of Google Maps
On FirstCornerShop web pages we also use Google Maps (API), provided by Google. In the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, Google services are provided by: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Maps is a web service which displays interactive maps in order to display visual representations of geographical information. This service is used to show you our location and make it easier to get to us. When you access the sub-pages featuring integrated Google Maps, information on your use of our website (such as your IP address) is sent to Google servers in the USA and stored there. This occurs irrespective of whether you are logged into a user account provided by Google or you do not have a user account. If you are logged into Google, your data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish it to be assigned to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates these.