HAND DISINFECTION GEL
The gel is an effective ointment for thorough disinfection, because it contains 80% alcohol. It doesn’t dry the skin and gently protects it from a wide range of viruses and bacteria. Doesn’t leave sticky hands.
Perfect for on the go, purse, car or pocket.
- It contains 80% ethyl alcohol, has an antibacterial effect and is enriched with xylitol and vitamin E
- It helps prevent infections and works against a wide range of dangerous microorganisms
- Ideal for hand disinfection when water is not available, especially in places where a high level of hygiene is required.
- The recommended use of an alcoholic gel is after normal hand washing and surgical hand washing
- Used without water. It is colorless, unscented and contains moisturizing ingredients to protect your hands
- It is completely absorbed into the skin and does not leave sticky hands. No rinsing required
- Made according to WHO recommendations.
HOW TO USE:
Apply the gel on the palm of your hand and rub into your hands for at least 30 seconds until it dries.
Alcohol Denat. ● Aqua (water) ● Methylpropanediol ● Xylitol ● Crosspolymer – 6 ● 2 – Methyl 5 – cyclohexylpentanol ●Tocopherly Acetate ● Octadecyl Di-t butyl – 4 – hydroxyhydrocinnamate
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY – In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Store away from heat. No smoking. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not use in excessive and inappropriate quantities.