Need a tiny, feather light, yet ultra dependable stove? Look no further. The compact Crux has folding burner heads, transforming it into a small little beauty that actually snuggles right up into the cavity at the bottom of your gas cartridge. Don’t be mislead: Its 3000 W burner is powerfully stable, distributing heat superbly and still delivering precision simmering, fast boiling, and no spot burning. Going light and fast into the backcountry demands this strong yet small stove is in your kit. No worries about wind putting a damper on your dinner. Just reach for our genius clip-on windscreen (sold separately, but really worth it, mate!).
The only gas stove that can be stowed in a space-saving way in the cavity of the gas cartridge.
Trekking, mountaineering, travelling, expeditions.
- Extremely compact stove
- Minimum packing dimensions thanks to folding burner head
- The only stove that can be stowed in a space-saving way in the cavity of the gas cartridge
- Powerful and stable 3000 W burner
- Large burner head for optimal heat distribution
- Precise flame control – simmering without burning
- Pot support inner arms double as windshield
- Compatible to standard thread for gas cartridge
- Crux stove
- Strap-on stuff bag
You need also a gas cartridge? Crux stove perfectly fits into gas canisters 230 g.
|ø Burning time||Up to 90 minutes at full output (230 g gas cartridge)|
|ø Cooking time||For 1 l water approx. 3 minutes|
|Material||Stainless steel, aluminum|
|Dimensions||76 x 57 x 34 mm (open)
84 x 57 x 34 mm (folded)