OPTIMUS NOVA MULTIFUEL
The award winning legendary multi fuel expedition stove
The compact, lightweight Nova workhorse comes to the rescue everywhere you go, from high-altitude treks to family campouts. As the benchmark for today’s multi-fuel expedition stoves, the single-jet Nova has a quick-priming burner and a self-purging aluminum pump. Precise simmer control assures the stew cooks evenly while you’re setting up your shelter. And when you are in remote places, its multi-fuel option gives you the reliable flexibility you need.
Trekking, mountaineering, travelling, expeditions.
- Precise and instant flame control
- Integrated MAGICTM cleaning needle for quick and easy cleaning of the jet – even during cooking
- Durable aluminum pump and quick-action connections for more safety and convenience
- Self purging FLIPSTOP™ pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle
- Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating and saves fuel
- Burns all types of fuel – using same burner jet
- Thanks to the collapsible turbine shaped pot support and a folding flame control the pack size is minimal
- Despite the small format Optimus Nova offers stability for large sized pots
- OPTIMUS Nova stove
- Wind shield for increased performance
- Transport bag
- Wear parts
|Fuel||White gas, Kerosene, Diesel and Jet Fuel|
|ø Burning time||Up to 2.5 h at full output (with 450 ml fuel)|
|ø Cooking time||For 1 l water approx. 3.5 minutes|
|Material||Stainless steel, brass, aluminum|
|Dimensions||140 x 80 x ø 65 mm|
First Corner Shop Salles SupportTom
"I'll find the best & latest outdoor products for you"
+386 31 611 804
We are here for you Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00. At other times you'll find us outdoor!
+386 4 279 11 00
Mo. - Fr.: 8:30 - 15:00
There are no reviews yet.